Sunday, June 24, 2007

Saturday Stuff

Well let's see. Today was a kind of boring day but very enjoyable. I did G's laundry for him before he got home from work because he has been working 7 days a week, 12 hour days. He's been so tired. I have wanted to strangle him because he is so miserable, but I have refrained.

It was a perfect day weatherwise. 70s, light breeze, beautifully sunny. Took the kitties outside again. My leyland cypress has some kind of spittlebug on it, sigh. I suppose I could look it up but I'm afraid they're going to say I have to spray some kind of toxic waste on the damn things. And they're huge.


I lambasted the woman up the street, or more correctly, her ride. The driver leans on the horn on and off for 15 minutes sometimes. I charged up there and read her the riot act at the top of my lungs.. They didn't pay too much attention til I said "por favor, seria mejor si tu get out of your car and KNOCK ON THE DOOR." and I also asked "what kind of family were you brought up in?" which according to G is hitting pretty hard on a Latina -- sensitive subject. I told her honking like that was low class and we don't do that in this neighborhood. Of course she didn't react well to my double-barrelled assault, but next time she may creep in and out of the 'hood. I can hope.

The yippy dog is next.

Apparently I am great entertainment, lol.

After food shopping I napped. G woke me up as Ii was trying to talk in my sleep. It makes sleep very uncomfortable.

The steri-strips have come off one side, hallelujah. The other side is really stuck on with dried blood. Maybe that will resolve itself by tomorrow. I had G check on my back to see if anything looked inflamed or infected. He says no.

I swear the staples are hurting because they have less give than sutures. Staples, imagine! How un-artistic.

I think everyone is out enjoying the weather....looks like it has been nice all over. I can't wait until I am all healed up and can go climbing around in the forest again with my camera.

No comments: