Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Random

Summer is here. It's hot. I love it.

I just had surgery to correct my plastic surgery of last year. I peeked. It's all good. My stomach not so much, between the cephalexin and the percocets and the laxatives (I know, tmi). But that is temporary and I can wear tee shirts wihout that awful flap of skin riding around under my arm.

I can tell from the level of intensity in my thinking and emotions that I had better not act too much on any of it. I've gone off in my head about the dead firefighters in the charleston furniture warehouse blaze

this guy's photo got me actually bawling.



What a waste.


Then I got to craying my eyes out about arguably the very best YouTube video I've seen,
http://www.youtube.redirect.hm/

Took a nap and had nightmares about Alecia again. As usual I woke up not knowing what time of day it was. I sleep so deeply during the day. I might as well go completely nocturnal, were it not that I love the sun so much.

Oh damn, just read about a man who choked a rabid bobcat to death when it attacked him. Damn damn. I am now officially on a news blackout. Maybe.

No comments: